- This event has passed.
Open Webinar on Supporting social innovation – Sharing European best practices
24/05/2022 / 13:30 - 16:30 UTC+2Open Access event
Date and time: 24 MAY 13:30 – 16:30 CEST. Format: online via zoom (register here). Type: Open access.
What makes innovation of solutions to societal challenges happen? How do we support social innovation processes and make them last? And how can we strengthen the ecosystem?
The BuiCaSuS project is holding an interactive webinar where we exchange best practices on how to support social innovation. We will present key learnings from a transnational study within the project that includes Spain, France, Latvia and Sweden. The day also provides opportunities to share knowledge and experiences and connect with organisations in the ecosystems for social innovation in Europe.
The BuiCaSuS project is one of six projects within the EU working on strengthening national competence centres and ecosystems for social innovation, in relation to the new funding period of the European Social Fund Plus (ESF+).
The webinar is open to anyone with an interest in social innovation and in strengthening the ecosystems for social innovation. It will include panels on:
- Presentations on how the social innovation process is supported (Findings from BuiCaSuS study on best practices)
- Parallel workshops on:
- Implementing and scaling new solutions to societal challenges
- Designing funding to support the social innovation process
- A workshop on strengthening the ecosystem for social innovation on the regional level
- A panel on what is needed to strengthen the ecosystem for social innovation in Spain, Latvia, France and Sweden